Sunday, March 27

time to go to school



Today its started school again .. He does've definitely secured the spirit to go to school ... So did my morning I got break first with my kids and my family and we all listen their story about vacation yesterday then I got, washing dishes and does not have time to cook .. .prepared for my kids to back to school.. I still have 30 minutes to go and  hold the computer a bit relaxed because it already done! Back activities such as yesterday .. now it's just us and I think now so different for us I ve many simpleand practise  item in my house .. I think it is not wasted my time again..! Welcome back to school ya hello kids  ... wake up .. wake up .. Let us take a shower, he wore a school uniform and  drinking milk at 7:15 then go to school because you got  entrance at 7.30 .. Come on school

He looks happy because yeterday I gifte him funny back pack for joseph store. He said its very comfortable and he like it.i got twice smile today from my kids. ...
Have fun my kids and be best student un your class bye,
It is my little story when my kids back to school J
Times back to school,many story of the  chidren have for their friend when he back to school. How he got funny vacation in a mountain and he always nap mat in his backpack. It very easy to used and simple to take it in our travel.and  nap mat is comfortable.
The back pack Stephen joseph have the best quality and very safety for our kids and don’t  waste your time to search store. Just visit http://www.posylane.com/. you got nice day and better life for your kids
Give your kids special gift fun backpack  in the first day their school and got their smile and happy face everyday. I recomonded you to visit the best website for your kids 


FOR MORE INFORMATION FOR ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:


http://www.posylane.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment