Wednesday, March 23

Story about love for her


Story about love for my lover
Since  I meet her,I never forget her face,very difficult to me to forgetten her.i am never know what’s the meaning of love. Why I am still not said to love to her,so many time go on.
 It’s like dream to me,she coming into my life and change all everything in my life. herface always coming into my dream, why this love should be come to me. I want to go to far away from her cause I wont to remember you every time
v  What’s the meaning love if never comes
v What’s the missimg if have no
v What’s the whises if never got
v What’s life if never up
Every night I always think why?and why.i hope I am never know love in my life,I wont it’s make me to be hurt on my heart. I’ll try get up and I can through every my way to be better.
Maybe some day she know how much my love for her,and she know how much time for love her.i just said good bye my lover and please don’t call me again tomorrow.
I hope you got the best guy in your love “ for kartika rianty
 please forgive me because never one perfect in the world. you are always still in my memory

the adventure/story-about-love-her/kartika/riyanti/tiqa/westjava/indonesian

0 comments:

Post a Comment