Monday, July 19

meaning of the friendship

What is the  meaning of a friendship?
 it is a trust or just friend
 I never knew the  meaning of friendship, it is not a just frind but  also another expression each other people.
iis it a friendship to be a happiness, it is not be the same each view between one and the other.

- try you go to into my  space and  you will find the meaning of a friendship.

- try you to sail into the ocean until you're  understand the meaning of friendship.

-try you climb the highest peak you  just know understand the meaning of friendship.

-Try you got in the silence, you will understand the meaning of a friendship.

-Try you  diving into the ocean untill you understanding the meaning of friendship.

-Try entering the forest-wide and you will understand the meaning of a friendship.

what to do us if we we got a friend smiled to us, what should I give up to companions with care, and it's done to understand about my best friend.

maybe myself didn't aware that I am the truth, and I was got ego that, you better stay away from me and leave me alone until you had beens forgetten me
indeed there is no one that I gave and so i

if the meeting is someone that a beginning of a friend until he became the beginning of a friendship then it is time the final farewell from all,.so the memory and what ever we feel is a to be experience in our life because it is not just a wish

thank you so much for all my friends who never existed, at least you never know who I am.

feeling better and go round a struggle down turn



article/poem/tradition/culture/java/indonesian
iwansky82
irwan_fortune@yahoo.co.id
@iwansky
jl taman sari bawah no 84/59
bandung
022-70928603 or 081809998180
welcome to paris van java

0 comments:

Post a Comment