Saturday, July 31

lonely man

why  we must need money in our life?
why we must need love in our heart?

please dont look at me now
because its no human
it's just body without heart
never cry
never laugh
never sad

who i am
why i am in here in stranger world
its no my space
it's no my word
please i want to diving in deep
so the dark arround me and its say
welcome to my world

i felt my eyes is blind
why i got it when the sun still shinning
i felt alone in a crowded
i dont know what happen to me

i think i lost my way
i dont know where is my place
i dont where is my home
do i have family,oh no
i am a lonely man


the adventure/lonely-man/our-mind-our-inspiration/about-love/please-forgive-me/man/women/love/broken/heart/culture/tradition/indonesian
iwansky82
irwan_fortune@yahoo.co.id
@iwansky
jl taman sari bawah no 84/59
bandung
022-70928603 or 081809998180
welcome to paris van java

0 comments:

Post a Comment